Books available – Flight, The Human Body, Planet Earth, Science, Space
Fun doodle-filled books about subjects ranging from science and nature to the human body. They've all been created by Glenn Murphy, the author of Why is Snot Green?, so you know they're going to be full of gloriously gross facts and tidbits.
Ideal for dipping in and out of and perfect for children who wouldn't normally open a book, these books answer questions ranging from what actually happens in your head during a headache to the reasons why some farts are eggier than others.
Extraordinarily designed and with plenty of Horrible Histories-style humour on show, these books also cover the theory of evolution and life on Earth; discoveries from outer space; the history of robots and engineering; and how hunters have caught their prey for generations.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)