IndustryNGO / INGO / Non-P...
• Administrative Duties and Office Management
Set up and maintain confidential employee files and contracts
Supervise the field workers, manage their work and prepare weekly and monthly reports
Revise and maintain the leave and compensation time management systems
Establish and maintain office procedures and working rules.
• Financial Planning and Management
Prepare monthly budgets and cash expense reports and arrange payments to contractors on projects and or Vendors and other parties.
Prepare employee salaries, SSNIT and Tax deductions and contributions.
Suport yearly Audits.
• Logistics Management -
Procure equipment supplies and other materials as required for the project
Provide logistics and administrative support for trainings, meetings and other required outreaches and school visits.
• excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• analytical and problem solving skill
• attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Qualifications and Requirements
• A minimum of a HND in administration and management
• At least 3-4 years work experience
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to the email
Closing Date: 31st December,2017