Unlock / Decode Alcatel Y800Z
1. Make sure your Alcatel Router is at least 1% charged.
2. Just insert a non acceptable Network sim in your Acatel Router device. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim in your Acatel Router, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Acatel Router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
5. Connect your alcatel router with PC and go to your device’s dashboard and then log in to your Acatel Router. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open your Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter unlock code in your Router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Alcatel Router is unlocked forever.
NOTE : Do not try to insert wrong codes into your Modem or Router, otherwise your modem or router will be locked permanently! If you want the correct code then CONTACT US.