IndustryImport / Export / Trade
Brief Job Description :
• Builds up the business activities.
• To manage daily sales prospects and maintain customer satisfaction.
• To Meet and surpass company’s sales expectation.
• To drive rapid and sustainable sales growth.
Competitive, Trustworthy, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
SONY ( Complete Range ) and SANDISK a Western Digital company
Day to Day tasks involves:
• Interacting and identify Sales requirement with Power Retailers, IT Channel, Mobile Channel and Independent Showrooms / Resellers.
• Actively visit the stores for new sales opportunities and marketing.
• Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly sales review with Business Development Manager to assess the business funnel in hand.
• Regular customer meetings for sales and business development.
• Achieving the set monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target (Revenue and Margin).
• Coordinating product/SKU requirements; developing brand and negotiating prices; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Work closely with retailers and showrooms for sales promotions.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Regular check on each stores for available stock quantity per SKU. Update the Memory center and the fabricated marketing area.
• Assisting the procurement with a proper forecast of stock based on existing funnel, fast moving models, sales promotions etc;
• Assisting the business unit in quick inventory turnaround.
• Payment receivable follow ups.
• Follow-through with Operations Team, suppliers and Vendor for effective delivery of Orders.
• Negotiate/close complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team to achieve better results