Books available: ...and That's When It Fell Off in My Hand; ...then He Ate My Boy Entrancers; Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging; Are These My Basoomas?; Dancing In My Nuddy-Pants; It's OK I'm Wearing Big Knickers; Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nungas; Luuurve Is A Many Trousered Thing; Startled By His Furry Shorts; Stop In The Name Of Pants
From her first faltering steps into teenagerhood to her final frightfully funny confession, Georgia's diaries will make you laugh like a loon! The bestselling series that's gone all the way to Hollywood, featuring the original teen drama queen!
Follow Georgia's hilarious antics as she tries to overcome the dilemma’s that are weighing up against her, and muddle her way through teenage life and all that it entails: how to replace accidentally shaved-off eyebrows; how to cope with Angus, her small labrador-sized Scottish wildcat, annoying teachers and unsympathetic friends and family. Phew – she’s really got her work cut out!
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mentioned mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.