The 2000(500microns), 1200(300microns), 6000(1500microns),8000(2000microns)and 4000(1000microns) Gauge DPM membrane is a moisture membrane to be used over the foundation of houses and buildings to avoid moisture entrance into the building. Properties: The 2000(500microns), 1200(300microns) and 4000(1000microns) Gauge DPM is designed as a three layer moisture barrier film. Top and bottom layers have an anti slip surface.Damp in buildings can cause a number of serious problems, such as:Damp patches.Mould growth, which is a cause of respiratory allergies.Mildew, salts, staining and ‘tide marks’.Damage to surface finishes.Corrosion and decay of the building fabric.Slip hazards.Frost damage.Poor performance of insulation.Damage to equipment, or electrical failure.The most common causes of persistent damp in buildings are:Surface condensation.Interstitial condensation (condensation within the fabric of a building's construction, either on the surfaces of components that make up the fabric, or sometimes within the components themselves).Penetrating damp.Rising damp.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.