Books available: Dirty Bertie: Worms!, Fleas!, Pants!, Burp!, Yuck!, Crackers!, Bogeys!, Mud!, Fetch!, Fangs!, Pirate!, Toothy!, Dinosaur!, Zombie!, Rats!, Jackpot!, Aliens!, Fame!, Monster!, Disco!
Dirty Bertie surely ranks alongside Horrid Henry as one of the naughtiest boys in children's books. Trouble is never far away when Bertie's around and this, combined with his disgusting habits, makes for delightfully gross reads that will appeal to children who wouldn't normally pick up a book. There are books about aliens, monsters and fleas and they're all very, very entertaining.
Written by Alan Macdonald and illustrated by David Roberts, these are laugh-out-loud first readers about a grubby little boy.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)