Books available: Dirty Bertie: Worms!, Fleas!, Pants!, Burp!, Yuck!, Crackers!, Bogeys!, Mud!, Fetch!, Fangs!, Pirate!, Toothy!, Dinosaur!, Zombie!, Rats!, Jackpot!, Aliens!, Fame!, Monster!, Disco!
Dirty Bertie surely ranks alongside Horrid Henry as one of the naughtiest boys in children's books. Trouble is never far away when Bertie's around and this, combined with his disgusting habits, makes for delightfully gross reads that will appeal to children who wouldn't normally pick up a book. There are books about aliens, monsters and fleas and they're all very, very entertaining.
Written by Alan Macdonald and illustrated by David Roberts, these are laugh-out-loud first readers about a grubby little boy.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.