A respirator is a device designed to protect the wearer from inhaling particulate matter, including airborne microrganisms, fumes, vapours, i.e. gases. Respirators range from relatively inexpensive single-use, disposable face masks to more robust reusable models with replaceable cartridges and are used by the military, private industry and the public.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)