Books available - Deenie, It's not the End of the World, Here's to you Rachel Robinson, Then Again Maybe I Won’t, Just as long as we're Together
Is it possible to have two best friends? And how can you call anyone a friend if you can't tell them your most painful secrets? Just as Long as We're Together is bestselling author Judy Blume's classic novel about changing friendships, and is followed by the sequel Here's to You, Rachel Robinson her classic novel about family conflict.
'I hate it when my mother brags about me and my sister. "Deenie's the beauty and Helen's the brain.“ Deenie is the classic novel about the pressures of looking perfect.
Karen's parents have always argued, and lately they've been getting worse. It's Not the End of the World is Judy Blume's classic young adult novel about family separation.
Tony Miglione is thirteen, and his family lives in a cramped house in New Jersey. But then his Dad invents something that makes them rich, and they move to a luxury home in Long Island. Then Again, Maybe I Won't is a classic coming of age story from the boy's perspective.
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mentioned mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.