Books available - Deenie, It's not the End of the World, Here's to you Rachel Robinson, Then Again Maybe I Won’t, Just as long as we're Together
Is it possible to have two best friends? And how can you call anyone a friend if you can't tell them your most painful secrets? Just as Long as We're Together is bestselling author Judy Blume's classic novel about changing friendships, and is followed by the sequel Here's to You, Rachel Robinson her classic novel about family conflict.
'I hate it when my mother brags about me and my sister. "Deenie's the beauty and Helen's the brain.“ Deenie is the classic novel about the pressures of looking perfect.
Karen's parents have always argued, and lately they've been getting worse. It's Not the End of the World is Judy Blume's classic young adult novel about family separation.
Tony Miglione is thirteen, and his family lives in a cramped house in New Jersey. But then his Dad invents something that makes them rich, and they move to a luxury home in Long Island. Then Again, Maybe I Won't is a classic coming of age story from the boy's perspective.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)