Motorcraft Spark PlugIf you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to erosion while maintaining peak performance.Features:- Direct OEM replacement- Recommended by Ford Motor Company- Designed to maintain optimum engine performance- Used for conventional distributor-equipped and coil-on-plug ignition systems- High melting point provides excellent resistance to erosion- Provide service intervals from 60 000 to 100 000 miles- Designated by the letters ?ó?é¼?ôP?ó?é¼?¥ or ?ó?é¼?ôE?ó?é¼?¥ in the part number suffix on plug body and box- Available as replacement spark plugs for older model-year vehiclesSpark plugs are the starting point for combustion in your engine. They deliver the spark that ignites the mixture of air and fuel in the combustion chamber. Plus spark plugs also transfer heat to the vehicle's cooling system. It is crucial to keep this component in good repair since failed spark plugs can result in your engine misfiring poor performance and reduced gas mileage. Replacing the spark plugs at the first sign of trouble can save you a lot of problems in the long run. If you are seeking single platinum-tip spark plugs Motorcraft offers you the product that is a direct replacement for the factory spark plugs but costs less. Motorcraft spark plugs are available for a wide range of applications including all Ford Lincoln and Mercury vehicles as well as other domestic and import cars and trucks. These spark plugs are used for conventional distributor-equipped and coil-on-plug ignition systems. Platinum's high melting point provides exceptional resistance to erosion while maintaining optimum engine performance. Recommended by Ford Motor Company Motorcraft spark plugs provide from 60 000 to 100 000 mile service intervals.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid dow-payments or sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check the item before buying. Seek professional advice if needed.
- Make sure all documents are compliant.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.