Sensor: Triaxial Accelerometer Sensor
Power Supply: 3*AAA batteries for alarm;LR27A for remote
Water Rating: IP55
Sensitivity: 7 stages of sensitivity adjustable
Alarm Volume: 113dB
Application: Car, Motorcycle/bike, door, window, bag/luggage
Don't be a Victim!! Protect your life and property with our multi-purpose six (6) function alarm.
Install this alarm yourself in just five (5) minutes.
This small but powerful device can also be used to secure your door/gate from intruders or used to protect your valuable equipment, bags and luggage while travelling or working away. Perfect for travelers, photographers and journalists carrying around loads of valuable equipment. Just toss it in your bag and press to arm. No one can touch your bag without this device alerting you.
Any movement of your bonnet or battery and the alarm BLOWS loud and clear. You can arm or disarm your alarm from 20-40 meters away. This device is designed for punishment. It cannot be destroyed with water or even acid and is completely waterproof (IP55 military standards).Protect your car and car battery from thieves. My mother-in-laws car battery was stolen three times. I installed this for her and no more stolen car batteries!
This device has even been used as a more humane and cheaper alternative to electric shock collars used in training dogs. Attach to your dog's collar and press the beeper function whenever negative behavior occurs. The uncomfortable sound corrects the bad behavior after a few tries. Because the device is completely waterproof you can leave this on the collar for months at a time while training your dog.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.