The Brother FS40 is an electronic sewing machine featuring 40 stitches, perfect for dress making, home furnishings and more professional items. It's suitable for the advanced sewer, but also if you're new to sewing and want a feature packed machine. The Start/ Stop button and slide speed control enable you to control the machine with your hands and without the included foot control. It has a drop in bobbin and an automatic bobbin winder, so you no longer need to wind your bobbins manually. The 5 x 1 step button holes allow you to sew perfect button holes of different sizes. Automatic stitch selection and stitch length and width control make the machine even easier to use. An LED light means that you never need to replace it, and your threads are not discoloured by the yellow sheen of a traditional bulb. A reverse sewing button enables you to easily lock your stitches off, whilst the 7 included feet allow you to embellish your creations even further. The Brother FS40 comes with an instructional DVD that shows all aspects of the machine - perfect if you're a beginner.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.