Fun doodle-filled books about subjects ranging from science and nature to the human body. They've all been created by Glenn Murphy, the author of Why is Snot Green?, so you know they're going to be full of gloriously gross facts and tidbits.
Ideal for dipping in and out of and perfect for children who wouldn't normally open a book, these books answer questions ranging from what actually happens in your head during a headache to the reasons why some farts are eggier than others.
Extraordinarily designed and with plenty of Horrible Histories-style humour on show, these books also cover the theory of evolution and life on Earth; discoveries from outer space; the history of robots and engineering; and how hunters have caught their prey for generations.
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mentioned mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.