Books available - Love Song, You Don't Know Me, The Look
A girl meets one of the biggest boy bands in the world; a model has to make a bittersweet choice when her sister feels ill; and a TV talent show puts a huge strain on two best friends...
Love Song finds Nina heading off on tour with the biggest band in the world, The Point. While there she realises there's far more to the pop band than just guitars and girls; The Look finds 15-year-old model Ted's sister falling ill and her having to decide what is more important - her modelling career or her family; and You Don't Know Me finds bandmates Sasha and Rose wowing the masses in a talent contest before being pitched against each other. Can their friendship survive?
In a pre-teen friendly style, Sophia Bennett tackles social and topical issues that affect her readers in a cool and stylish way
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)