We are looking for an experienced, very detail-oriented, creative and forward-thinking Staff photographer and a drone operator to join our team. We offer premier real estate services to clients locally and nationwide. We are seeking a passionate professional and hard-working individual who will embody our core values and exemplify our team philosophy of Integrity, Knowledge, Results.
The candidate will be working closely with the marketing team and transaction coordinators to ensure high quality, timely and creative design support to our amazing agents. The candidate will work closely with our Property Specialist to hunt for properties and Prepare contents for marketing
The position is Full-Time, 40 hours per week, with needed flexibility for some evening hours. Some travel to local and other regions across Ghana may be required. Experience with Real Estate photography, drone’s photography and videography,
Use your invention, imagination, creative expertise and talent to produce original professional quality photography and video on assigned commercial properties in your assigned region and to produce original interior professional quality photography using existing light sources as well as lighting systems when necessary. In doing so you are to create images in any manner you deem appropriate to highlight the real estate.
• Utilize time of day, time of season, location, and your expertise in photography to determine when and how to best photograph the exterior of both Residential and commercial buildings including Land sites.
• Create visually appealing and technically sound video with Drones, sliders, and other tools.
• Edit all photography and video in a timely fashion resulting in a completed project.
• Professional and effective communication with clients during all aspects of the media shoot including scheduling, set up and on site.
• Continued learning and development of your talent, including staying up-to-date on new techniques and technology.
Successful STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER AND DRONE OPERATOR candidates will:
• Have a full understanding of best practices for Architectural Photography, demonstrating artistic vision and creativity
• Capture and edit beautiful interior and exterior property photos and videos
• Capture Drone imagery
• Repetitive and frequent standing, seeing, sitting, walking, and driving up to eight hours per day
• Holding five pounds in one hand for five minutes (photography and videography)
• Repetitive hand and arm movements needed to type and write
• Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, lifting, twisting and carrying are necessary to perform job functions
• Must be able to work on computer and or mobile devices from vehicle throughout workday
• Will be exposed to both vehicle noise and possible car exhaust
• Ability to conduct job duties outside in various weather conditions each day
• Ability to travel up to one week per month
• A minimum of a High School Certificate coupled with 4+ years real estate photography and videography experience or any type of Photography experience
• Must have a driver’s license and know how to drive.
• Experience taking Residential, commercial and Land real estate drone images
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite: IE: Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, and Premiere Pro or similar
• Candidates are required to submit portfolio of work supporting above listed experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Be knowledgeable of MAC OS and MS Office
• Enjoy challenges of photographing Residential and commercial buildings around the country, understand the challenges and work to find creative solutions
• Be able to develop strong personal relationships with key contacts at assigned companies
• Manage multiple responsibilities, changing priorities, and excel in a fast-paced environment without missing deadlines
• Demonstrate an interest in the commercial real estate industry
• Kit including computer, camera, lenses, tripod, drone, gimbal and more
• The industry recognition with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
• Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products
• Excellent Real Estate training opportunities
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Company vehicle provided for business use
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it – Join and Experience a growing business.
Produce real estate and team event photos, aerial photography
Upload images to our marketing team, the same day of the shoot
Ability to shoot and edit HDR photos
Ensure good photo composition, angles, and positioning of the space taken
Ability to produce walkthrough property videos
Safely operate a drone to show the best angles of a property from the air
Organize and maintain library of property photos
Communicate and collaborate regularly with Marketing team
Contribute fresh ideas to keep our media and marketing compelling, relevant, and cutting-edge
Knowledge + Skills + Qualifications
At least 2-3 years of experience. (Real Estate Photography and video experience is a plus )
Drone Experience and Photography experience
Have the ability to handle multiple shoots in a timely manner
Have a comprehensive knowledge of photography, lenses, lighting, and video equipment
Clear understanding of proper photo and video formatting, editing, and enhancing techniques
Strong knowledge of video/photo editing software including Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects and Final Cut Pro