Books available - Demolition Dad, Superhero Street, The War Next door
With each book focusing on a different neighbour from the same street, Phil Earle's Storey Street series covers the important subjects of family, friends and wrestling with real heart and wit. Highly recommended for children who enjoy Liz Pichon, Roald Dahl and David Walliams.
Demolition Dad is DANNY THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD in Spandex, a book bursting with humour and heart. In Superhero Street, Mouse is absolutely desperate to be a superhero and needs to find that power that will make him stand out from the crowd. Mouse and his mum manage to foil a bank robbery while she is on duty as a lollipop lady and they're soon lauded as heroes. Soon, Mouse is joined by the Z List (a group of unlikely crime-fighters) and his dreams do come true. But is he super enough to spot the impending danger?
In The War Next Door, Masher is the bully of Storey Street. No one ever dares stand up to him and that's the way he likes it. But then Jemima and her family move into the plot of land next door. Jemima isn't afraid of him at all, and she's making him look like a bit of a wimp. To Masher, that just means one thing: war. (At least until teatime...)
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)