Books available - The 13-Storey Treehouse, The 26-Storey Treehouse, The 39-Storey Treehouse, The 52-Storey Treehouse, The 65-Storey Treehouse , The 78-Storey Treehouse , The 92 Storey Treehouse
For fans of Barry Loser, Diary of a Wimpy Kid and David Walliams, Andy Griffiths' The 13-Storey Treehouse books are wonderfully wacky, amazingly anarchic and marvellously madcap.
Andy and Terry live in the world's greatest treehouse and in the first book (The 13-Storey Treehouse) you can find out all about how it houses everything from a giant catapult to a tank of man-eating sharks and, perhaps best all, a machine that fires marshmallows at you when you're hungry.
As the books progress, this magical treehouse receives a number of 13-storey extensions - and things continue to get crazier! The 29-Story Treehouse finds it being home to an ice-cream-serving robot called Edward Scooperhands; The 39-Storey Treehouse has a roller coaster providing the thrills; The 52-Story Treehouse is home to a real-life game of Snakes & Ladders; The 65-Story Treehouse has a birthday room where it's ALWAYS your birthday; and The 78-Storey Treehouse only finds an ALL-BALL sports stadium being added to the development.
The short chapters and wild plots make these paperback books instantly appealing and Terry Denton's amazing illustrations just add to the thrills!
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.