Suzuki Forenza is actually the US version of Daewoo Lacetti and was first introduced on this market in 2004. Since Daewoo stopped exporting vehicles in North America in 2002, Suzuki's Forenza was quite welcomed on this market, both the sedan and the wagon version recorded pretty high sales. The car was equipped with a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder engine designed by Holden and that produces a maximum power of 126 horsepower.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- In any event, never pay any fee or commission before seeing the vehicle.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check the vehicle before buying: turn the engine on, check the engine condition, test-drive it. Seek professional advice if needed.
- Make sure all documents are compliant.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.