Books available - The Jungle Book, The Second Jungle Book, Just So Stories
First published in 1894, the most famous story in The Jungle Book follows man cub Mowgli as he's raised by wolves in the Indian jungle and comes face-to-face with incredible creatures including Baloo the 'sleepy brown bear', the python Kaa, black panther Bagheera and the fearsome tiger, Shere Khan. There are also many other short stories and poems to enjoy and The Second Jungle Book continues where this left off. Featuring Kipling's own illustrations, Just So Stories contains 12 magical tales that reveal how the camel got his hump, how an elephant got his trunk and how a leopard got his spots.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.