Books available - The Jungle Book, The Second Jungle Book, Just So Stories
First published in 1894, the most famous story in The Jungle Book follows man cub Mowgli as he's raised by wolves in the Indian jungle and comes face-to-face with incredible creatures including Baloo the 'sleepy brown bear', the python Kaa, black panther Bagheera and the fearsome tiger, Shere Khan. There are also many other short stories and poems to enjoy and The Second Jungle Book continues where this left off. Featuring Kipling's own illustrations, Just So Stories contains 12 magical tales that reveal how the camel got his hump, how an elephant got his trunk and how a leopard got his spots.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)