We will provide you with a Reverse Osmosis Plant to remove a large majority of contaminants from the water by pushing the water under pressure through a semi-permeable membrane.
Reverse Osmosis (R.O) simply is a process of Osmosis in reverse. Whereas Osmosis is a naturally occurring phenomenon in nature, a Reverse Osmosis requires an application of pressure to function. Osmosis in its natural phenomenon migrate a weak saline solution to a strong saline solution through a semi-permeable membrane. In the same way, an R.O has its own semi-permeable membrane that allows the passage of water molecules but not the majority of dissolved salts, iron, organics, bacteria and pyrogens. But, the water has to be “pushed” through the reverse osmosis membrane by applying pressure that is greater than the naturally occurring osmotic pressure in order to desalinate (demineralize or deionize) water in the process, allowing pure water through while holding back a majority of the contaminants. Reverse Osmosis works by using a high pressure pump to increase the pressure on the contaminants side of the R.O and force the water across the semi-permeable R.O membrane, leaving almost all (around 95% to 99%) of the contaminants behind in the reject stream as shown in appendices 1. Our team believes that when we conduct the Reverse Osmosis process, water supplied to your institution will be purified from iron, salt and metallic.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying the entire service before the service is actually entirely performed.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- When possible, try to collect feedback from previous customers.
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Make sure you understand financial implications related to the service.