Books available: What Katy Did, What Katy Did at School, What Katy Did Next
Originally published in the late 1800s, the lively nature of the What Katy Did trilogy has inspired so many classic children's books - with Jacqueline Wilson stating it's one of her favourite stories.
The original story introduces Katy Carr; a girl who has grand plans to be beautiful, graceful and ladylike - but all of that can wait. She's now happy to have tangled hair and to wear a torn dress. She's got a wild imagination and is always up to mischief. However, when she's involved a terrible accident, it takes a lot of courage - and patience - to keep her dreams alive.
What Katy Did at School finds Katy and her sister Clover leaving for boarding school, but they're weighed down by worries that their father won't cope without them; and
What Katy Did Next has Katy exploring the beautiful sights of Europe. These are beloved stories your children and you will both enjoy.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)