Books available: What Katy Did, What Katy Did at School, What Katy Did Next
Originally published in the late 1800s, the lively nature of the What Katy Did trilogy has inspired so many classic children's books - with Jacqueline Wilson stating it's one of her favourite stories.
The original story introduces Katy Carr; a girl who has grand plans to be beautiful, graceful and ladylike - but all of that can wait. She's now happy to have tangled hair and to wear a torn dress. She's got a wild imagination and is always up to mischief. However, when she's involved a terrible accident, it takes a lot of courage - and patience - to keep her dreams alive.
What Katy Did at School finds Katy and her sister Clover leaving for boarding school, but they're weighed down by worries that their father won't cope without them; and
What Katy Did Next has Katy exploring the beautiful sights of Europe. These are beloved stories your children and you will both enjoy.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.